- Release & Upgrade
- NeeHau Client V220.127.116.11 (with OM20/20G/50/50G)
- OM20G V146 Beta
- OM50G V146 Beta
- HX4G V367
- MX8G V367
- OM20 V134.P4
- OM50 V134.P4
- OM80E V134.P4
- OM200G V134.P4
- OM500 V121.P3
- How to Integrate MX Gateway with OM IP-PBX
- Interconnect Two PBXs with FXO Gateways
- Interconnect Two or More Extension Lines with FXS Gateways
- Connecting MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Gateway to Elastix
- Connecting MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Gateway to Asterisk
- Expanding PBX Extensions to Remote Sites through IP Network
- Multi-site Configuration for Gateways with Analog PBX
- How to Troubleshoot Caller ID Detection Issues on FXO Port
- Security Configuration Guide for New Rock OM Series IP-PBX
- Connecting FXO Gateway to Asterisk
- Connecting FXO Gateway to Elastix
- Tie Trunk Configuration for OM with Elastix
- Training Materials
- What is VoIP gateway?
- What’s the Difference between VoIP Gateway and SIP Trunk?
- Smart Switchboard Introduces Exclusive Premium Customer Services
- What's the Difference Between VoIP Gateway and ATA?
- What's the Difference Between VoIP gateway and SBC?
- New Rock’s New Gateway Security measures
- Global VoIP Gateway Service Provider
- How to Setup VoIP Gateway - A Complete Installation Guide
- What is HX&MX VoIP Gateway Default Password?
- Auto Provisioning
- Six Practices for Audio Security
- “PSTN failover” - Strong Support for High-availability IP Audio Communications
- New Rock IP-PBX: Your All-In-One IP Office Telephony System
- Connecting E1/T1-Based PBX to IP Telephony Networks
- Popular IP-PBX Features Favored by Highly Efficient Officers
- Five-star Customer Services
- Top Three Advantages of Gateways with Imbedded VPN Clients
- Low-Cost, High-Quality Gateway
- Smart FoIP
- Two Typical Applications for Telephone Networks
- IPv6’s Top Three Advantages in VoIP Applications
- MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Trunking Gateway Training
- MX Series VoIP Gateway Training
- Installation & Maintenance
- IP-PBX Installation (Video)
- OM20G&OM50G Quick Installation Guide
- OM80E Quick Start Guide
- OM200G Quick Start Guide
- OM500 Quick Installation Guide
- HX4G&MX8G Quick Reference Guide
- 樱桃下载app Quick Installation Guide
- MX120G Quick Installation Guide
- MX100G-S Quick Start Guide
- SX3000 Quick Installation Guide
- PT2400 Quick Installation Guide
- PT4800 Quick Installation Guide
Q. Do New Rock devices provides different level of authority to log in the device?A. Yes, all New Rock devices provides two different authority levels:
- An administrator is allowed to make changes to any configuration, such as login passwords. After login, “Welcome Admin” is displayed on the upper left corner.
樱桃app - An operator is allowed to navigate configuration pages and make limited changes to configurations. After login, “Operator” is displayed on the upper left side of the interface.
Q. Do New Rock devices allows multiple users to log in?A. Yes, all New Rock devices allows multiple users to log in, in which case the first user can modify, while
樱桃app others can only browse. After login, “Welcome User” is displayed on the upper left side of the interface. However, in the “Welcome user” mode, the operation only can browse certain pages.
Q. How to obtain the IP address of my device?A. There are several ways to obtain the IP address of New Rock products:
- For FXO only devices:
Use Finder software or use Wireshark tool.
- For FXO+FXS devices or FXS only devices:
Connect the analog phone to any FXS port and dial ##; Use Finder software樱桃app or use Wireshark tool.
- Double click and allow to run this application on your PC.
- Click Refresh, and the MAC address and IP address of target models will be listed.
樱桃app Note: Please connect your PC to the device via Ethernet cable if no devices are found.
Q. How to assign a static IP address for my device?A. To assign a static IP address for your device, dial *90 and configure your network parameters as the following example on an analog phone:
Note: Configuration will only take effect after a reboot.
Q. How to obtain a DHCP IP address for my device?A. To obtain a DHCP IP address for your device, dial *90###1# and reboot the device after you hear the voice prompt “The feature is now activated”
樱桃app Note: Configuration will only take effect after a reboot.
Q. How to log in to the Web GUI?A. To log in to the Web GUI, please perform the following procedures:
- Use a CAT5 cable to connect the PC port or ETH1/ETH2 port of the device to your PC.
- Obtain the IP address of the device.
- Make sure that the PC and the device are on the same network segment.
- Enter the device IP address in the browser address bar (e.g. default: 192.168.2.218).
- Select your role and enter the password into the device. (pls. refer to your administrator or quick installation guide for your default password ).
- Be sure to change the password after the first log in. If the Web browser for risk action, select “allow”.
Q. How can I restore the device to factory default settings?A. There are several ways to restore the device to factory default settings:
- Press the RST button for more than 3 seconds. (all new devices already has the RST button except HX4E).
- Connect an analog phone to the FXS port of the device and dial *911234#, then hung up and reboot the device.
- Log in as admin to the device and go to Tools > Restore factory settings.
Q. What if I cannot Log On to the device because I forgot the preset whitelist IP address?A. The OM provides the embedded white-listed address of 192.168.2.100 upon factory delivery. When the Whitelist function is enabled, if you forget the whitelisted IP address previously set, the following steps can be performed for recovery.
- Connect a PC directly to the OM through a network cable.
- Press *90 to set the IP address of the OM to one that is located in the same network segment as the embedded white-listed address, such as 192.168.2.101. To do so, continuously dial *90192*168*2*101#255*255*255*0#192*168*2*1#0# after off-hook, and then hook on after hearing the successful service registration announcement.
- Restart the OM.
- Set the IP address of the PC to 192.168.2.100.
- Enter the new IP address of the OM on the Internet Explorer or the Telnet client of the PC to access the OM.
Q. What is the difference between the two outbound call modes: DID share and DID only?A. With DID enabled, an incoming call can be directly routed to a specified extension or hunt group without passing through the auto attendant. You can select the outbound call mode as follows:
- Share: The trunk can be used by all extensions or hunt groups.
- DID only:樱桃app The trunk can be used only by the specified extension or hunt group.
Q. How to make sure that I am using the correct Caller ID detection mode: Before ringing or After ringing?A. Firstly, you need to connect the PSTN subscriber line directly to an analog phone. Then make an incoming call (using another line or mobile phone) from the PSTN to the analog phone and check if the analog phone displays Caller ID. If the Caller ID is not being shown on the phone, please contact your telco or PSTN service provider and ask them how to enable this feature. If the analog phone shows the correct Caller ID on every call, please take note if the Caller ID shows before the first ring tone or after the first ring tone. More explanation between the two modes:
- Before ringing indicates that the PSTN line will send Caller ID before the first ring signal.
- After ringing indicates that the PSTN line will send Caller ID between the first ring and second ring.
Q. Do New Rock products support IAX or IAX2?
A. 樱桃appInter-Asterisk Exchange (IAX or IAX2) are proprietary protocols and New Rock devices do not currently support these protocols.
Q. Do New Rock IPPBX support video call?
A. Yes, we already supports video call as long as the IP phone already has this capability. There is no special configurations needed from our device.
Q. Can I press the R key on an analog extension?A. Pressing the R key after off-hook is equivalent to hook-flash. However, because R keys on different phones may follow different design specifications, pressing the R key on an extension is not always reliable. It is recommended that you press ** for functions such as three-way calling, call transfer, and call parking.
- Release & Upgrade
- Training Materials
- Installation & Maintenance
- Contact Us
樱桃app 5/F Block B, Building 1,
No.188 Pingfu Road,
樱桃app Xuhui District, Shanghai