- Release & Upgrade
- NeeHau Client V188.8.131.52 (with OM20/20G/50/50G)
- OM20G V146 Beta
- OM50G V146 Beta
- HX4G V367
- MX8G V367
- OM20 V134.P4
- OM50 V134.P4
- OM80E V134.P4
- OM200G V134.P4
- OM500 V121.P3
- How to Integrate MX Gateway with OM IP-PBX
- Interconnect Two PBXs with FXO Gateways
- Interconnect Two or More Extension Lines with FXS Gateways
- Connecting MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Gateway to Elastix
- Connecting MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Gateway to Asterisk
- Expanding PBX Extensions to Remote Sites through IP Network
- Multi-site Configuration for Gateways with Analog PBX
- How to Troubleshoot Caller ID Detection Issues on FXO Port
- Security Configuration Guide for New Rock OM Series IP-PBX
- Connecting FXO Gateway to Asterisk
- Connecting FXO Gateway to Elastix
- Tie Trunk Configuration for OM with Elastix
- Training Materials
- What is VoIP gateway?
- What’s the Difference between VoIP Gateway and SIP Trunk?
- Smart Switchboard Introduces Exclusive Premium Customer Services
- What's the Difference Between VoIP Gateway and ATA?
- What's the Difference Between VoIP gateway and SBC?
- New Rock’s New Gateway Security measures
- Global VoIP Gateway Service Provider
- How to Setup VoIP Gateway - A Complete Installation Guide
- What is HX&MX VoIP Gateway Default Password?
- Auto Provisioning
- Six Practices for Audio Security
- “PSTN failover” - Strong Support for High-availability IP Audio Communications
- New Rock IP-PBX: Your All-In-One IP Office Telephony System
- Connecting E1/T1-Based PBX to IP Telephony Networks
- Popular IP-PBX Features Favored by Highly Efficient Officers
- Five-star Customer Services
- Top Three Advantages of Gateways with Imbedded VPN Clients
- Low-Cost, High-Quality Gateway
- Smart FoIP
- Two Typical Applications for Telephone Networks
- IPv6’s Top Three Advantages in VoIP Applications
- MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Trunking Gateway Training
- MX Series VoIP Gateway Training
- Installation & Maintenance
- IP-PBX Installation (Video)
- OM20G&OM50G Quick Installation Guide
- OM80E Quick Start Guide
- OM200G Quick Start Guide
- OM500 Quick Installation Guide
- HX4G&MX8G Quick Reference Guide
- 樱桃下载app Quick Installation Guide
- MX120G Quick Installation Guide
- MX100G-S Quick Start Guide
- SX3000 Quick Installation Guide
- PT2400 Quick Installation Guide
- PT4800 Quick Installation Guide
Q. How to configure the device in order to reduce the connection time of telephone calls?A. You need to set properly the dialing rules to reduce the connection time of telephone calls. Digit map is used to define the dial plan of your device in order to recognize the ending of dialed numbers thus speeds up the call process. The factory default digit map only contain system function rule. If it does not fit your dial plan, you need to set the rules as follows:
- Go to Routing > Digit map, then remove all rules in the digit map but the last five, which allows use timeout or # as the ending of dialed numbers.
- Go to Routing > Digit map樱桃app, then redefine the digit map to fit your dial plan.
Q. What should I do if incoming call on an FXO gateway is always disconnected?A. Generally, if the PSTN line connected to the FXO port of the device do not support “Polarity reverse signal”, and you enabled the feature “Polarity reversed signal detection” on the device, then the call will be automatically disconnected after 1 or 2 minutes of conversation. You need to check and configure the following:
- Verify from telco if the PSTN line provide polarity reverse signal.
- Check if the feature “Polarity reversed signal detection” is enabled on the device.
- If PSTN don't provide polarity reverse signal but we enabled, it will cause the call to disconnect.
- Check the log if it has following information:[07/06 11:19:51.652184]FXO-8075(76) disconnected.
- If it has, set http://x.x.x.x/xml?method=gw.config.set&id215=no.
- Check the Logs > Call message, if device receive ACK after 200OK message.
- Check the Log > Call message to see if server send BYE to device to end the call.
Q. How to resolve the Caller ID detection issues on FXO port?A. You need to check and configure the following:
- Verify from telco if the PSTN subscriber line supports Caller ID feature (enabled)
- Disconnect the PSTN subscriber line from the FXO port of MX or OM device and connect this line directly to an analog phone. Make an incoming call (using another line or mobile phone) from the PSTN to the analog phone and check if the analog phone displays Caller ID. If the Caller ID is not being shown on the phone, please contact your telco or PSTN service provider and ask them how to enable this feature.
- If the analog phone shows the correct Caller ID on every call, please take note if the Caller ID shows before the first ring tone or after the first ring tone.
- Make sure that the Caller ID detection feature on the device is enabled.
- If you are using OM devices, go to Trunk > Analog trunk and enabled Caller ID Detection.
- If you are using MX devices, go to Trunk > Feature and enabled Caller ID Detection.
- Make sure to select the correct Caller ID detection mode on the Web configuration of the MX or OM device.
- If you are using OM devices, go to Trunk > Analog trunk > Advanced and select the appropriate Call ID Detection mode (Before or after ring).
- If you are using MX devices, go to Trunk > Advanced and select the appropriate Call ID Detection樱桃app mode (Before or after ring).
Q. Why I could not modify the outbound dialing rule on OM?
A. 樱桃appThe configured prefix is in conflict with the extension number, hunting group number, number to reach the operator, feature access code and other call prefixes.
Q. Why the line status on the Web GUI shows disconnected while the FXO port is connected to the PSTN line and when made an incoming call to the line, the caller will hear a ring back tone but extension will not ring and also cannot make an outgoing call?A. You need to check and configure the following:
- Disconnect the PSTN subscriber line from the FXO port of MX or OM device and connect this line directly to an analog phone. Verify if the line is normal and can make incoming and outgoing call.
- If the PSTN line is normal, then the reason could be that the PSTN line voltage is too low, thus we need adjust the parameter FXO_DISC_VOLT (ID211) and set it to 20/10, default is 28. That parameter is FXO port ring detect threshold.
- Procedure in setting FXO_DISC_VOLT parameter:
- Log in to GW with admin account
- Set the value to 20 for disabling SIP_FG_REQ_USING_TO parameter. Input the xml command on the URL: https://x.x.x.x/xml?method=gw.config.set&id211=20
Note: x.x.x.x refers to the IP address of your GW
Q. How to configure the device in order to have a successful POS call?A. In order to have a successful POS call, you need to check and configure the following:
- Make sure that your POS machine is connected to the FXS port of the device.
- Make sure you have the best network quality to avoid packet loss.
- It is recommended to use T.30 mode and PCMU/20 or PCMA/20 codecs.
- Go to Routing > Routing table , then add a route “ FXS 143 CODEC PCMU/20/0” (note:143 is the Bank’s access account number and you are using PCMU codec with 20ms of package size with disabled echo cancellation).
Q. Why I don’t hear my phone is ringing every time I received an incoming call? Other side can heard a ring back tone and when I answered the phone call is established.A. The default Voltage and frequency is too low, thus it could not provide enough power to the analog phone to make it ring. You need to adjust and configure the following:
- Go to Line > Advanced, then increase the Ring Voltage value.
- Go to Line > Advanced, then increase Ring Frequency value. (Optional if increasing the ring voltage resolves the issue).
樱桃app - Replaced your analog phone. (Optional if increasing the ring voltage resolves the issue).
- Release & Upgrade
- Training Materials
- Installation & Maintenance
- Contact Us
樱桃app 5/F Block B, Building 1,
No.188 樱桃appPingfu Road,
Xuhui District, Shanghai
樱桃app 200231, China