As multi-service operations gradually become the major choice to enable corporate IT applications, carriers have provided their customers with optical network unit (ONU) modems that incorporate various interface services, including broadband internet access, corporate inter-connection, voice and network video, and more.
As a result, besides the network port for local maintenance and registration of IP terminals, a network port for audio equipment connecting to the ONU, is necessary, which should also be registered on the operator’s IMS platform.
The New Rock IPPBX and MX series of VoIP gateways, both of which support dual network ports, can therefore meet the above needs.
Network port 1: Connected to ONU. It is assigned to a dedicated IP address with an audio VLAN tags, and therefore directly registered with the operator’s IMS audio platform.
樱桃app Network port 2: Connected to LAN. It is used for local maintenance and registration of local IP terminals, and also remote access to the device from external networks and network administrator systems.
This solution provides stable, reliable, and secure audio services.
樱桃app Audio quality is guaranteed and security risks are significantly minimized as audio service and data service are apportioned.
Enriches ONU audio value-added services
Small call centers, mobile extensions, smart duty telephones, special line for VIP customers etc. will help operators improve their competitiveness and users’ loyalty.
Expands number of ONU audio users
The number of audio users can be expanded by linking to IP-PBX without restructuring.
If an enterprise already has a traditional telephone exchange (such as Nortel or Siemens), only SIP trunking can establish access to the operator’s IMS platform, but such systems (which have typically been used for 5-10 years) support only an ISDN 30B+D interface.
The New Rock SIP-ISDN trunking gateway (TG) MX100G-S, which supports 1/2/4 E1 interfaces, 512 SIP trunking account for registration, power redundancy, and network port redundancy, provides a quality solution for the 30B+D equipment to access the operators’ IMS platform.
- The New Rock MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Trunking Gateway is deployed to an enterprise’s 30B+D telephone system, converting the 30B+D protocol into SIP trunking.
- The gateway’s E1 port is connected to the enterprise’s telephone system, with the network port connected to the LAN’s router.
- The operator will transfer telephone numbers from the original PSTN network to the IMS platform. All inbound calls will be relayed from the IMS platform through the IP network to the enterprises’ LAN, and the SIP-ISDN TG will convert them into 30B+D signals that are compatible to the enterprise’s telephone system
Compact: This solution supports registration of 512 SIP accounts, and can be linked to multiple 30B+D telephone systems.
Reliable: Automatic reconnection to 30B+D Layer 2 link is available.
High performance: A wide range of full concurrent audio encoding and decoding is available.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com樱桃app or leave an .
- OM Administrator Manual V134
- OM20G&OM50G Datasheet
- OM80E Datasheet
- OM200G Datasheet
- OM500 Datasheet
- HX4G/MX8G Datasheet
- 樱桃下载app Datasheet
- MX120G Datasheet
- MX100G-S Datasheet
- 樱桃下载app Datasheet
- NRP1002/P Datasheet
- NRP1014G/P Datasheet
- MX Series Voice Gateway User Manual V367
- OM User Manual
- MX100G&100G-S User Manual V115